3 days to 21.12.12!

In 3 days time, its going to be 21.12.12. On that date, it is predicted to be the end of the world. Doomsday some may call it. So well known is that date that it has been talked about since early this year. In fact, National Geographic Channel has a special show on this called Doomsday Prepper which I find pretty interesting in a humorous way! Do I believe that the world is going to end this 21.12.12. Nope. Nada. I can bet my bottom dollar on this that it ain't goin' to happen. My grounds? I have the Bible to stand on for my belief! Nobody knows the hour! Not even Jesus. Only the Father knows the time.(Matt. 24:36) However, Scripture does tells us the sign of the end of times but NEVER the actual date. For me, anyone who predicts the date for which this world would end is either a heretic or a cult. Definitely not from God! A reporter friend of mine did a newspaper cover on doomsday 21.12.12. She has asked for my views of it. I have given my take on the matter & have said what I've mentioned earlier on. & yes! Yours truly was mentioned in The Star newspaper on the 16.12.12. albeit a very short comment. Anyway, today I was watching DayStar TV and in one of the program, the same question was posed to a Bible Teacher. Is the world ever going to end? Like the scene pictured in Armageddon? Whereby there's this fire & brimstone raining from heaven, destroying the structure of the earth? The answer? No! When the teacher said that, suddenly, I had a light bulb moment. Eureka! He is right! A lot of people picture the end of the world as the world being hit by a meteorite, then earth is totally destroyed. But its not so! There will be major natural disasters. There will be pestilence & war. But there will be no earth destruction. Why? Because after the whole world having a blackout, guess who's coming? Jesus! I know that Jesus will come back again as that's what the Bible tells me. And where is he going back to? This earth of course! Since He's coming back to the world, then the world's just gonna be FINE! I always think how is this earth going to go on with its bad condition, pollution & all. & why would Jesus want to come back to this polluted & dirty place? Well, Jesus is the One with the miracles. who know? He may come back & heal the world, turning the place healthy & beautiful again. Who knows! After all, He's the best Man for the job! Oh yeah...if you believe that 21.12.12 is gonna be doomsday, please do hand over your cars, house, cash, assets for me. Hehehe...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book spree & CD Spree!!

Green Chords-State Level 2009

Blogshy