Year of acceleration & new things

Goodness!! Its been awhile since my last post. Really, 2010 has been a busy year for me. When I got back to work after the New Year's holiday, I had to attend to an urgent court application. Everything after that was rush, rush, rush & my ...how did I get to today??

Well, all the fleeting days aside...within the month of January till May, I saw myself doing things I've never thought that I would do. In March, I went to Singapore to watch Paramore's concert. It was my 1st huge international scene concert & it was worth my every ringgit, time & energy. Hayley Williams is the same on radio & in concert. Had a rockin' time. Not bad for an 'aunty' eh..

Oh yes...I won my 1st major case, considering that I had a full trial against a giant. I was so thrilled & I praise God for it. Am not taking the glory away from Him.

Then there was preaching for Sunday service. Didn't see this one coming. During my classes, I did a very bad job. Pity sister Pat & pastor for having to listen to my ill prepared what I call as 'sermon notes'. But on the actual day, I thank God that the congregation were listening & encouraged by the sermon. Phew! Will I do it again? Heaven yeah! If this is God's will for me & if the sharing of God's Word can bring about change in one's life, I'm all for it. I'm in this for the same reason anyway, i.e. I've been blessed by outstanding preachers like Naomi Dowdy, David Chan, Peter Derun & many more..oh yes, even my own pastor(don't want to miss him out)...& I want to be a blessing like them in this way as well.

This year was also a year of opportunity. My friend Maggie had an invite to share & lead the youths in a local community college. She brought me in to help her & we have been doing till now. Leading in the college had also made me do something that I thought I would never do, i.e. sharing in bahasa melayu sarawak. I mean...who have shared the Word in BM Sarawak before. yes me. Jezzy Dior.Hilarious right? Oh well..I'm proud of that language coz' its unique. Surprisingly, the kids liked it. It seeems that they identify with the language too. So why stop?

I know I'm excited. & I'm so dying to share the man things that is happening to me in Kuching. But slowlyla...too much info is not good for the brain. Too draining.

Wait for my next post then. Toodle loo & God bless!

Comments

Jarod Yong said…
Congrats on winning the case!
=)
tonyleomusic said…
heya, missed your writing!! write somemore!! :p

:)
tony

Popular posts from this blog

Book spree & CD Spree!!

Green Chords-State Level 2009

Blogshy