To our promised land we go!

This Sunday, TCC is having a gotong-royong at our new premise. At last, after 3-4 years of being a 'guest' at Good News Fellowship, finally we decided to move out early next month.

We have been greatly blessed by Good News. We are blessed by their hospitality and generosity. Throughout our stay, friendships have been developed..especially with their guard, whom we secretly call Awie and their musicians from BM service. Most of all, we will miss, I mean I will miss the comfort of having good instruments, PA system, the lift, the guard, the stage...among other things!

We can continue to remain at Good News. But we felt that it is time for us to move out. I believe God doesn't want us to remain in our comfort zone. It's not going to be easy for us. There are lots of things to carry out to the new premise. Moving would require monies to be spent. Not forgetting the monthly rent which would be more compared to what we're paying Good News right now. Monetary risk is inevitable. No matter what, it is time for us to learn to depend on God. Just like Moses and the Israelites going out of Egypt to the promise land, we need to learn to expect the 'clouds in the day' and the 'pillars of fire by night'. We need to seek the heavenly 'manna' again.

While writing this, I'm reminded of a song I wrote many years ago. The lyrics says: "I want to walk on the water, believing You'll hold me, I want to rise like the eagle, I'm gonna step, I'm gonna step in faith." TCC. Its time for us to walk on water! As we do so, let us fix our eyes on Jesus or risk, sinking.

Comments

Jarod Yong said…
TCC is getting it's own premises!
Great!

Cant wait to check it out during the holidays!
Jezzy said…
Yes, indeed. Do drop by when you're back in Kch for the hols. We should catch up:)

Popular posts from this blog

Book spree & CD Spree!!

Green Chords-State Level 2009

Give grace to Elizabeth Wong