Evening Fades

Took this shot while doing my runs at Reservoir Park. I love the sunset scenery. The colors. The shadows. The reflection of the trees and lights on the lake waters depicted in the photo. Looking at this, the song 'When morning comes & evening fades, You inspire songs of praise' came to mind. Its been awhile...me and music...me and making new songs. Perhaps this is God's way of reminding me to keep on writing songs for Him.  Well...I need a boost to inspire me.  Its true what Darlene Zsech have said in her devotional for the 'Revealing Jesus' album. We need to spend time for creativity...other than God, family, ministry. I suppose the reason for giving our time for creativity is to avoid the idle mind. After all, the saying goes that an idle mind is the devil's playground. As I write this, I hope and pray that I'll get pumped up to make music again. Or maybe...I just need to soak into God much more. That too....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book spree & CD Spree!!

Green Chords-State Level 2009

Blogshy