Recap of 2009

I'm trying to recall what happened to me in the year 2009. Let me see:

There were 2 deaths in my family. I lost a beloved uncle and a nephew who died a few days after he was born. Ironically, both of this dearly departed are of the same household(granpa & granchild).

I attended 3 weddings. 3 of my cousins got married. Sadly, the first wedding I attended, ended sometime 3/4months later. To think that this only happen in Hollywood.

I met an important political figure: The CM of Sarawak - yup, in the flesh!

I made new friends from Singapore, Indonesia & ...Sibu. Such a pleasure.

I went travelling with friends to Miri. Cool!

TCC finally moved out into a premise of its on.

I was made a partner this year. Woo-hoo..

I went travelling with my family members & relatives to KK. Splendid!

Went street carolling. Never was a fan of choir but what do you know, I like it & yes! I wanna do this again next year & I can't wait!!

Surprisingly, I decided to do an open house for Christmas Day. IT was all last minute but I went through it. There was not even a complaint in me (coz I usually complaint what with the cleaning & everything). Somehow, I enjoyed the celebration & there was no stress whatsoever.

I ate durian, after so many years. I was never a fan of durian, but so happen it was durian season in December & my friend says that their kampung's durian is one of the best durian ever. Since she says it is one of the best, I gave it a shot. And wallah! It was goods as she says. The fruit was big & the seed is small. The testure was smooth & the colour is yellowish. The best part is the fruit wasn't that smelly & the after effect of eating the durian(i.e. the burping, the gassess, the durian breath..) was almost non-existence. I'm not kidding here.

All in all, I started the year 2009 with a lot of challenges & I praise God that towards the end, I saw God's Hand of grace moving & blessing me.I thank God for His faithfulness. Thank God that I have lived in His abundance in year 2009 and that God that I have life to see 2010.

Comments

Jarod Yong said…
May we all have a memorable 2010!
=)

Popular posts from this blog

Book spree & CD Spree!!

Green Chords-State Level 2009

Give grace to Elizabeth Wong