The new comer





Behold..let me introduce the new comer and addition to my musical instrument collection. My first keyboard. Sweet!! I know its just Medeli. But I'm a newbie keyboardist so I decided that a Medeli would be the best starter keyboard for me. Another reason for owning this new born baby of mine is because of the price. For RM1700, with 61keys and touch response, 350 voices and 150 styles...its a good buy. No, make it GREAT buy. Besides that, the dealer says that he can fix the parts and the parts are not costly. Now that's a super save wow factor.

I'm still awestruck with my new baby..my Medeli. I've yet to master it though. Nevermind...there are stil days ahead of me...God willing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book spree & CD Spree!!

Green Chords-State Level 2009

Give grace to Elizabeth Wong