Blessed Easter everyone!

To all my friends and family, I wish all of you a blessed Easter. Easter marks the victory of our Lord Jesus Christ overcoming the power of death. It is a day whereby we are reminded that there is hope even in the midst of the dark.



I love Easter because the same power that raised Jesus from the dead is available for those who believe. I am blessed with that dunamis power. With that power I can overcome all my fears, shame and struggles in my life. I'm so blessed that God has given me the gift to write songs of deliverance, i.e. to break the powers of darkness through prophetic songs of war. I am also blessed that God has given me the wisdom to encourage others in times of trouble and building their faith in Jesus. I am thankful for the power that Jesus has given to us through His Holy spirit.



Well, folks. My prayer is that all may be encouraged that there is hope in Jesus. Also that we ask our Lord Jesus for the power of resurrection to come upon our lives when we face adversaties so that we may overcome. Not only shall we overcome, but we shall prosper in whatever circumstances we are in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book spree & CD Spree!!

Green Chords-State Level 2009

Blogshy