I'll miss you

On the 10th March, 2009, I suffered a great loss. My uncle Michael Chia passed away after experiencing complication after his heart surgery. I was crushed. I didn't expect him to leave us. It was so sudden. I know that I must be strong..for my aunt and cousin.




I'll miss the dinner parties that he had thrown. He loves to entertain families and friends...




I'll miss his loud voice..although I noticed that he toned down a few years ago.




I'll never forget how he defended me and protected my name. I really appreciated it.




I'll miss his generosity.




I'll miss his detailed info ranging from cats, laksa, Jakarta..and many more.




I'll miss having to bum into him on the road or at the coffee shop near my office.
I will miss my Uncle Mike. I will cherish the memories that we had together. May you rest in peace.


Comments

Jarod Yong said…
Take those wonderful memories he has given you & be an Uncle Mike to someone else!
=)

Popular posts from this blog

Book spree & CD Spree!!

Green Chords-State Level 2009

Give grace to Elizabeth Wong