Yen's wedding

On the 16th January, 2009, I attended Yen's tea ceremony & her dinner reception at Sarawak Golf Club at KS.



Her tea ceremony was my first ever experience & it was so meaningful!! I love the exchange of words between the parties involved. Some of the advises given were really touchy..needless to say, 'muah' got all teary eyed.


Anyway...I had a good time at the dinner reception. I love the ambience. The wine was superb!(Where did u bought them, Yen?) & the music..goodness..when Bananarama came on, I had the urge to hit the dance floor. And er...yes, yes...that I did too. Hey, its my mates' party. I mean this is like once in 5 - 10 years since we had fun together as a group.


Well, to Hans & Yen, congratulations again! Thank you for giving me the pleasure to enjoy the auspicious event with you both.


So Cheerio & God bless!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book spree & CD Spree!!

Green Chords-State Level 2009

Blogshy