Christmas Eve is tonight

As midnight strikes, its going to be Christmas Eve. I haven't bought any gift for my dad & big bro. God, help me! So tonight I have to rush to the mall..browse through what I think would be suitable for them...fingers cross, hopefully they'll like it.

This year, TCC is having their Christmas service at 'yours truly's house. That means I have a lot of preparation to do. Clean up the house. Get the cutleries ready. Set the long table at the porch area. Make the drinks & prepare my French Onion soup. Come to think of it...haven't bought my french loaves yet. So many things to do but I know, the clock is ticking.

Can someone find me Hiro Nakamura please? Need him to bend time asap! Aah, yes. I wish...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book spree & CD Spree!!

Green Chords-State Level 2009

Give grace to Elizabeth Wong