Heroes...can't wait!!


As you guys may already be aware of, the latest Heroes series will start tomorrow. I watched the premier last saturday. There were new characters, one of which is a girl who would be Hiro's match.


The story plot would mainly be on who would be good and who would be evil. Then there's the introduction of worst villains in comparison to Sylar...kept in Level 5.

My favourite character is of course Hiro Nakamura. He's so passionate with who he is. & how I wish that I have the power to bend time and space. I think everybody does.
One thing I know, this TV series keeps me looking forward for each and every episode. Not only that, I don't even mind watching it 2-3 times. That's how good it is!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book spree & CD Spree!!

Green Chords-State Level 2009

Blogshy