Dig the jam

Never was a fan of jam before. Till I discovered this jam brand called Duchys Original.



Its my craze right now. I eat them with crackers...for breakfast, for tea. Duchy's quite expensive though. Its imported from England. & the ingredients used are wholly organic...Go figure. Its called McDuchy's because its a product which is attributable to the British Dutch..I think.



As for texture of this jam, its not heavy in gelatine, but its more fruity. Not too sugarly sweet, but the sweetness is natural as it comes from the fruits.



If anyone is interested to purchase this totally rad jam, head over to Green Heights Mall. Its a nice & cosy mall, situated at where as ? Green Heights.



So try it out k. You'll be jam fan after that...like me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book spree & CD Spree!!

Green Chords-State Level 2009

Blogshy