Christmas wishlist

Christmas is around the corner. Excited..but not that excited also cause I have to go back to Sri Aman. No offence. I love my grand parents but I just wish I can spend Christmas at home with my family & Christian friends.



As for Christmas wishlist, its really extravagant!



(1)KORG digital piano = RM3K.

(2) Recording album money = RM5K.

(3) A black hand bag

(4) A new camera





Now you know why its a wish list. Its just wishes. But then again, I don't underestimate God's miraculous provision. He's done quite a good deal when it comes to the desires of my heart.



OK...OK. ITs not about the gifts. Lets focus it on the birth of JEsus Christ, the One who died for our sins & who rose again in power. He is the GIFT that I invite my fellow viewers to receive. Its free & its the best gift ever!



Merry Christmas everyone & joy to the world!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book spree & CD Spree!!

Green Chords-State Level 2009

Blogshy