Skin care recommendation

I used to suffer from dry, flaky & redness on my face. I've tried high end products that work and surprisingly, some doesn't. Skin care products from La' Peau of Switzerland is a definite recommendation for those who have my skin problems. But be prepared to spend RM800 -RM1,200 for the full range products. Yup! It will hurt your wallet for sure! I've tried a product from one of those reputable MLM company, which cost me RM800+. To think that expensive products are suppose to work. Unfortunately, it did not & it made me even more worst. Not only did my wallet burn to smithereens, but my face was burnt along with it!



Now that times are hard, I had to downgrade myself. I tried the really cheap products from Evergreen Soft. Nope...this product does not work at all. I've tried ZA. Now this one is not too bad. Its good for those who have oily & sensitive skin. Its not too scented & not too strong that it'll give you a tingy feeling on your skin. The cleanser, toner and moisturiser would cost around RM70+. Such a bargain for those who needs to skimp. And their moisturiser is superb. Its not heavy & it keeps our skin moist the whole day. Take my word for it. Cause my skin is hard to please when it comes to moisturiser.



I'm not using ZA products though. I've shifted to Clinelle. REason being CLinelle products include a cream cleanser, an essential for those who have skin dryness. After cleansing, our skin will experience a soothing feeling. One flaw about Clinelle is that the moisturiser is not as moisturising if compared with ZA. Nonetheless, it still works for my skin & I highly recommend Clinelle.



I wish that I have a before and after pic. But neah..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book spree & CD Spree!!

Green Chords-State Level 2009

Blogshy