It is darkest before dawn

I love that quote from the wise Butler of Batman (Dark Night), "It is darkest before the dawn." I identify with the quote because I am a believer that before there can be peace, there has to be a war. Before liberation comes, there must be a struggle.

Whatever struggles that we face in life, be it a bad habit that needs to be broken or work that requires much 'blood, sweat & tears' so to speak, let us find encouragement that enduring the labor pains would inevitably lead us to victory.

I wrote a song called "God Arise in me" when I was in the pit of my distress. Here are the lyrics & I hope it'll bring encouragement to your life:

When I feel the darkness rising against me,
When I see the storm that is coming towards me,
Though I feel afraid I know God will cover me,
His Promise is true, He'll carry me through my years

I give my life, I give my heart,
In You alone I will abide,
God arise, God arise in me,
I place my plans into Your Hands,
I know You'll pave the way for me,
God arise, God arise in me;

When I feel the sorrow that fills my heart,
When I feel my world has been greatly torn apart,
Though I feel the pain I know God would comfort me,
His Promise is true, He'll carry me through my tears,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book spree & CD Spree!!

Green Chords-State Level 2009

Give grace to Elizabeth Wong