I must have left my brain somewhere...

I've been forgetful for the past 2 days. Yesterday, I forgot that I put my book on the roof of my car while loading my guitar into the car. Only realized that I did not put the book in the car when I reached home. I check the roof of my car...like as if the laws of physics won't be functioning that day. Thank God pastor saw a book lying on the road just before the flyover. & yes...he did thought it was strange & that the book looks like the workbook for our seminar. Oopsie..Anyway, I quickly drove to that spot & true enough, my book was there. Well, the book shall be cherished most among all books which I have read...of course because of my 'I don't know where I put my brain' moment & also there's a tyre print on one of the pages of the book. Hehe...

Oh yeah..was cooking my cat's food just now. I forgot to check the stove. I just remembered that the stove was on after 45minutes. I quickly went to the kitchen to check and I found smoke coming out of the wok. Oh boy..there goes Hannah's fish. Nevermind...she's having 'ikan bakar' for breakfast tomorrow. Wait till my mum finds out. I'm finished. Oh God...help me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book spree & CD Spree!!

Green Chords-State Level 2009

Blogshy