Dayak mudah lupa?

Was quite shock to hear a fellow Dayak passing comments on another Dayak saying that he/she is hopeless, etc, etc. Just because you got the offshore job, you think that you're so great?

Hello...remember where you came from la. I identify with Tun Mahathir when he said "Melayu mudah lupa." Except in my case, "Dayak mudah lupa". I was so glad when that fellow Dayak nailed the offshore job. My family & I were saddened when he lost his baby. We were so proud of him when he was out of job and decided to tap rubber. Honestly, we were b'cause there is nothing wrong with tapping rubber. After all, it pays off the bill.

I wonder why this Dayak 'brother' of mine is so 'mulut masin?' Working offshore is dangerous. Its subject to the elements which is under God's control. My advise to anyone who made it in life. Be humble & give back to society. Remember, God resist the proud but lifts up the humble.

Comments

Christine Dior said…
ala....the only reason why offshore peeps get paid big time is mainly cos they're paid to die.
Jezzy said…
Haha...I had a client who was one of those who was on board the heli which crashed into the sea at Miri. He survived the crash & he acknowledged that God was with him.

Popular posts from this blog

Book spree & CD Spree!!

Green Chords-State Level 2009

Blogshy