Advocates Association AGM 2008....Argh!!!

I thought I was going to spend my Saturday at the office...doing research & preparing my submission. Have a quiet time alone..which I can't have 'cause there's a lot of people in my house. Sigh!

But no..My old friend called me up & asked me to attend the Advocates Association AGM tomorrow. After hearing what he has to say, I decided to go for the meeting. It was promised that if elected, there will be change. See, I like that word. Change. So that's why I'm forgoing my 'me time' for tomorrow's AGM which I hope would be fruitful in the long run.

This meeting better be good. The committee better keep their act together or else....there's no point for me to attend the next round. I even intend to stop my membership...yeah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book spree & CD Spree!!

Green Chords-State Level 2009

Give grace to Elizabeth Wong