Michael Jackson




I grew up to MJ's music. His song 'Ben' was the first song that I sang for family performances and for singing competition. This song spiraled me to grow vocally. It sort of thrust me to get serious in singing. This song also inspired me to play the piano and sing. I kinda know the pieces by hard.

The best MJ album for me is 'Thriller'. I remembered telling my parents to buy me the casette. I was just primary 1. Oh yes..don't forget his earlier years with Jackson 5. To me, the best Christmas album is from the Jackson 5. Check out MJ's solid vocals "I saw Mummy kissing santa clause.'

When MJ started to 'disfigure' himself, I became less and less disinterested. However,I can't deny the fact that MJ never fails to produce a good album...such as Black and White, Remember the time..and not only good album too. But also a good video.


His death really caught the world by surprise. Who would have known? Well, death is a master to none other than the Creator of course. Let MJ's death be a reminder to us that whether we are young, old, fit or sick, death lurks waiting to prowl. So let us remember our Lord Jesus lest it be too late.

Rest in peace, Michael Jackson and condolence to the Jackson family in their recent bereavement. May all of you find comfort and peace in Jesus.

Comments

Jarod Yong said…
It's too bad that Michael rose higher than any Pop artist will ever be just to fall lower than any Pop artist will ever be.

Still, he is someone worth remembering as he has touched so many of us with his brilliance as a singer/dancer/performer.

Rest in Peace!

Popular posts from this blog

Book spree & CD Spree!!

Green Chords-State Level 2009

Blogshy