In memoriam...

I'm writing this blog today, in memory of my......Esprit specs. I lost it last Thursday night. I suspect that it may have fallen off my shirt. The last place where I remembered my glass was in tact was at Hijau BDC. I only confirmed its lost the next morning.

Why so sentimental you may ask. Well, I used my first pay to purchase it...4-5 years ago. I've never changed it before although for many times I was tempted to. I see no reason to change despite some of the frame being rusty..Rustic look mah. I mean, I paid close to RM500 for it. Don't play-play OK.

Maybe this is God's way of telling me to change my glasses. I see...Like it or not, I have to buy me a new pair. So I got one last night. It was really different in terms of style. More colourful and trendy, I shall say. I bought a cheap one ...just in case I get bored with this one.

Sigh! I still wonder where did I loose the old pair. Kesiannya...

Comments

Jarod Yong said…
I always wondered why women had to spend so much on something so small...
Jezzy said…
Hehe.. Now no more la. Budget.

Popular posts from this blog

Book spree & CD Spree!!

Green Chords-State Level 2009

Blogshy