Friday the 13th rocks!

Last Friday the 13th, I went for the Planetshakers concert held at E-Centre. I remembered asking a peer of mine about a few years ago, why he didn't he go for the concert. His reply..too old la. I will feel left out, etc. Ya rite. Blame it on age. As for me, I'll continue to rock on till I am physically and mentally able to. Yeah...rocking on for the Rock of Ages!!

OK, ok. About the concert. The hall was packed. Youths from all denominations come. Some knew what the concert is all about but some sees it as a partying concert. I mean it is a partying concert but we're celebrating Jesus.
About the Planetshakers, they're awesome as usual. For P. Henry Seeley to be there, it was just an honour! It was his first time in Kuching & by the looks of it, he likes the place and the people. They sang their new song, 'All For Love' and another new one that touches on taking us deeper into God's Presence. I love the latter. It has a nice tune to it.
I admit that age is keeping up with me. I don't jump around like crazy & scream much like before. But I have to be at this concert cause being in the midst of these Jesus freak youths just reminds me to continue on being excited for Him ...like those youths.
So for friends and love ones who are of my age, let us remember our Creator from the days of our youth. & let us continue to serve Him all the days of our lives.
Oh ya...I had a rocking Friday the 13th.

Comments

Jarod Yong said…
One of my brothers were there.
hehe~~
Jezzy said…
Haha..wish you were here!!

Popular posts from this blog

Book spree & CD Spree!!

Green Chords-State Level 2009

Blogshy