Meditation on Psalm 91 & 25

With the 'tides' that I'm facing recently, I was led to meditate the following scripture:
(1)Psalm 91
I use some of the verses in Psalm 91 in prayer. I've blogged on what the Indonesian pastor shared during the combine watchnite service held recently. He shared that we are to change the way we pray.
With this, I decided to pray God's Word. Declaring especially that 'a thousand may fall at my side, 10thousand at my right hand, but it will not come near me.' That 'they who dwell in the secret place of the Most High, shall rest in the shadows of the Almighty.
Yesterday, I just realized that I stepped on a centipede..I was at my wet kitchen. But to my surprise, the centipede was dead. Really, I don't know whether I killed it accidently or maybe it was already dead when I stepped on it. But whatever it is, my feet was OK. Looking at the dead centipede, I am reminded of v.13 'YOu will tread upon the lion and the cobra; you will trample on the great lion and the serpent.' Wow...centipede is no cobra, but it does sting..won't die lah, but I wouldn't want to be stung by it for sure.
(2) Psalm 25
Just recently I faced a situation where I'm put in a place whereby I'm torned between 2 people whom I dearly love & respect. I didn't take sides cause I don't know the head & tail of the story. Whatever the problem was, I was caught beween them.
Anyway, somehow I was led to read this psalm. It really encourage me to just trust in the Lord. Ask God to show them the way & lead them accordingly.
Hey, Christians are not perfect. We make mistakes. We fall. But let us all be encouraged that we are in a journey to perfection. God is just to forgive those who repent. Remember this always! But of course, let us strife to live according to His principles..cause like it or know, integrity, character, adds greater weight to our testimony.

Comments

chellehunnybee said…
centipede can die la...ehehe...
Jezzy said…
Of course centipede can die.

Popular posts from this blog

Book spree & CD Spree!!

Green Chords-State Level 2009

Blogshy