Latest songs I like ...as of Jan' 09.

Just to share on the latest songs which I like:

(1) You Found Me - The Fray. I love this group because the piano has a significant part in every song.





(2) Love Remains the same - Gavin Rossdale. I've been a fan of Gavin since the early days of Bush. All these years I've been wondering when is Gavin going to come up with a new album? & at last, he did & I'm so thrilled that what he came up with was not a disappointment. Gavin's still got his mojo!





(3) Broken Strings - James Morrison featuring Nelly Furtado. I luv the lyrics! "The truth hurts and a lie's worst". I feel you man! I say Amen to him..



(4) Light On-David Cook. This song is so encouraging. A good song to listen to as the world gets hit by the bad economy crisis.



(5) Gotta be somebody - Nickelback. They have a knack in addressing the issue on apathy which is rampant in society these days. This is of course my opinion. Kudos to them! Yeah, yeah..its time that we start to be caring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book spree & CD Spree!!

Green Chords-State Level 2009

Blogshy