Lately..

Lately....I started to take the initiative to learn cover songs...accoustic version of course. So far, still working on 'Decode' accoustic style. Still couldn't get the intro part & the ending...man, not only is it difficult to play in time, but its also difficult to sing and play as well. God I wish I can get it right. Need works la..


Also..I've been listening to encouraging rock songs. One of the song is from Fireflight "You gave me a promise." And another one is "So I Thought" from Flyleaf. I know...how can these loud tunes & screams be soothing to me? Well...its just me. I like 'em hard & I like em' real too..


So for those who love rock songs & has been feeling down lately, take a listen to this 2 songs. Instead of making you feel like going out on a death rampage, it'll give you the sense of hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book spree & CD Spree!!

Green Chords-State Level 2009

Blogshy