Of challenges, schemes, devises & plots

This past few weeks, as year 2008 is coming to an end, I have been facing a lot of challenges. Firstly, I looked forward for a peaceful Christmas holiday. Just when I thought things were going to be good, I heard a certain someone saying stuffs about me which I find over exaggerated & a blatant lie.I mean.. I have thought nothing but praise for this fellow. Instead what did I get? Stabbings at the back. Multiple stab wounds!!

Was so tempted to fight back. Dahle I had an appointment with the fellow. Felt so tempted to bail out on the dude. But neah...I'm going to rise above this! Strike my right cheek heh? I offer my left lah! As I write this, I reminded myself that God resist the pride but acknowledges the humble. So, I went out with my 'enemy'. Despite the unbecoming attack, I've shown my kindness & will continue to do so. & I'm proud to say that I felt good after that.


Secondly, I met a guy whom I just found to be so good looking. All this while, his face is hidden behind his rocker long hair. So I never noticed him before until he cuts his hair. Gorgeous I say! Sad thing though...he's not a Christian. Hmm..The bible is clear. Should not be unequally yoke with unbeliever. Suddenly, the 'date evangelism' theory becomes rather appealling to me. Who am I kidding? The Bible is clear.
I'm reminded of the scripture's warning against the devises, schemes & plots of the enemy. OK. Point taken. Gotta be watchful & careful as I enter into year 2009.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book spree & CD Spree!!

Green Chords-State Level 2009

Give grace to Elizabeth Wong