Entering year 2009

For new year's eve, didn't have any special family dinner. That's cause I'll be playing the piano for tonight's combine watch night service & Chris & Joey would be serving as well.
I remembered how I celebrated my eves in the past. In the 90s, I would go to the Club..partying with 'friends.' Or have BBQ/extravagant dinner at my home. Or hang out at friends house..eating & drinking a little. Kind to think of it. Quite a waste.
Now that I know Jesus personally, I find celebrating the eve in His House rather encouraging. Spending time with God & His people, especially in this time of economic turmoil, just uplift my spirit. All of us are called to not fear & change how we pray, i.e. in His authority. As I enter year 2009, I can rest assure that God is for me. & He'll see me through this time.
Oh ya..Got double anointing today. I mean, 2 pastors anointed me. The Indonesian pastor did an extra. He blessed me with God's joy in abundance & anointing to serve. Blessed my household & my coming path. Blessings...I receive them with thanksgiving & faith.
So, Happy New Year friends & family. If you have served with me in AYS/TCC/wherever...remember our Creator in the days of our youth.
God bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book spree & CD Spree!!

Green Chords-State Level 2009

Give grace to Elizabeth Wong