My favourite things
























































My Bible. This is my lamp, my compass, my weapon & my shield. Without it, I'd be lost.
My journal. Its where I pour out my heart's content. I also write my personal testimonies in there. Whatever revelation or dreams that I receive, I'll jot them down.

See the guitar? That's my accoustic guitar. My precious Seagull guitar. When I compose my songs, I must have my guitar, pen & paper in my hand. I love the sound coming out of it. It produces a warm sound.


Ahh...the keyboard. How I long to have one!! I want a KORG. I love the old version, i.e. the M3. Unfortunately, its no longer in production. Yala...M3 is like PC pentium 3. Like the computer, keyboards upgrade as well. This is my wish list.


I love music. Duh...Rock music in particular. Sadly, I've grown a little milder. 'Cause I can't take the screaming anymore. I mean...bands like 'I killed the prom queen'?? How to enjoy such music? However, their music arrangement is pretty ironic though..A heavy rock tunes and a bits of 'soft & soothing' here & there...Different, but I'll have to pass on that. & btw, what sort of name is that?



















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book spree & CD Spree!!

Green Chords-State Level 2009

Give grace to Elizabeth Wong