My 1st visit to Waterpark




Went swimming at the Waterpark today with Barbie. Believe me or not, after all these years staying in Kuching, this is my first time visit to Waterpark. Haha!! KMC swimming pool was the 1st official place where I learnt how to swim. (Hmm... maybe it was the river at Stass?? Can't remember..)

Anyway, I'm quite impressed with the pool. Quite big & its a presentable place. I did 10 laps & I'm proud that I did it!! Need to keep up or else my unlovely bulges will continue to bulge even much more. Yes, discipline. I need that...especially when it comes to exercise & eating.

The moment I hit the water, I felt the calmness & soothing powers of the water. That's the best thing about swimming. Water works wonders I tell you. God, the Creator, is really awesome for creating this element. It is truly a blessing!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book spree & CD Spree!!

Green Chords-State Level 2009

Blogshy