I was out the whole day...Fuyoh!

Today is really a full day for me. At 10a.m., had to be at the Advocates Association AGM. There were a lot of drama going on, which is the first ever. I left the meeting at 1p.m. after knowing who is holding the post for President & Vice President. /Was too hungry to stick around. I congratulate the successful candidates. I hope to see the promises fulfilled in the coming year k. As for those who did not succeed, I just want to acknowledge them as well because of their willingness to make themselves available for the AA. Nevermind, there is always the next round.

At about 3p.m., went out with Mona. Thought that I was supposed to give my consultation to a prospective client, but turned out that she 'kidnapped' me so that I could help her buy 'kuih' for her mum's high tea birthday. What lah...Of course I enjoyed myself needless to say. But my mum bomb me because she expects me to be at home to send my sibs & cook dinner for them. Aiyo. Sorryla. Didn't know this contingency plan of Mona. Oh well..

Came back 'bout 6:30p.m. Had a quick bath & while rushing, I was thinking of what songs should I bring for tomorrow's service. Eeeppsss...Panic. God, I'm not prepared. But what can I do? Practise is at 7:30p.m. Haiyo..

Thank God for His infinite grace and mercy. I got my songs while on my way driving to church. Practise went on alright. I was tired that I didn't notice that a certain sister was angry. Really..I didn't quite know what she was mad about. But she spoke up after the practise. So now I know why. OK. But she cooled off after I explained things out to her & of course after I told her that I was totally oblivious to her feelings...I'm not being insensitive. I'm just tired.

After practise, went to Hui Sing at 9:30p.m. to eat dinner. Got home at 10:30p.m. Haha!! Despite the tiredness, can still chit chat with Mel & Jen.

Ok..I'm flat. My light bulbs running low. Gotta get sleep 'cause tomorrow is another busy day for me.

Good nite!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book spree & CD Spree!!

Green Chords-State Level 2009

Give grace to Elizabeth Wong