Bangkitlah

At last....I finished my latest song! Am so pleased ... But of course, it's God who led me all the way.

I got the tune to "Bangkitlah" in the middle of the night (5.10.2008). That night, I couldn't really sleep. I sensed that I should pray but I ignored my instincts. I remembered I receive a tune while sleeping. & in the midst of a deep sleep, a spirit of heaviness suddenly fell upon me like never before. It happened twice & it was overwhelming. Thank God for His divine intervention..I was liberated after that.

The next day, I woke up remembering the attack. I only realized that God gave me a tune around11+a.m. It turned out that the attack was a plot by the enemy to distract me, so that I don't remember the tune that God had given me. After lunch, I decided to work on the music arrangements & the lyrics. And at night, I finished writing it & "Bangkitlah" was materialized.

Usually my songs are in English. But I believe that God wants this song to be a BM song. I hope that "Bangkitlah" would be used by the churches in Malaysia, & that it will be an anointed song which would spur the people towards the coming revival. Yes, revival is coming to Borneo. Check out Dr. Chuck Pierce's website on this. I hope to post part of the lyrics of this song in future!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book spree & CD Spree!!

Green Chords-State Level 2009

Give grace to Elizabeth Wong