Oi! Oinks!

Pork burger, pork chops with sausages & lamb cutlets.

    Sparkling water passion fruit flavour

Believe me. This pub restaurant is called Oinks! There's nothing that I don't like about this place. From the decoration to the lightings. The entertainment offered - football enthusiast would definitely enjoy watching their favorite team while sipping their choice beer and with food too. Don't shy away from bring your family here. Coz this is the place which is family friendly. Then there's the food. Ooh la la! Picture pigs prancing in heaven! Its that jolly good and the best part is it doesn't burn your pockets. I always leave this place a happy, satisfied woman. Like in Psalms 128:2 "You will enjoy the fruit of your labor." Oh yes I am...always while I'm in Oinks! 

My highest recommendation & I swear by it is the Grilled Salmon. It is served with yummy mash and a creamy white sauce which I guess may have a tinge of cheese in it. What else is good? Well, of course, the pork knuckles which comes in 2 portions ie serves 3 and 6. So, while in Kuching City, do drop by at Oinks! for that piggy kick!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book spree & CD Spree!!

Blogshy

Green Chords-State Level 2009