New thing...What was I thinking?

Received an invitation to song lead in a Youth BM service & Chinese service at Doulos. My BM is half past six. Chinese? I'm 1/4 Chinese but I don't speak the language.
So..to do or not do it? Somehow I do have the burden to go for it. After all, I write & compose BM praise songs. Why shouldn't I? This would be a platform for me to get my songs out there.
My intention is not just for the sake of putting my songs to public. Rather, I sense that God is using that song to impact the churches & to rally them for the new that He's going to do in the coming new year. I feel strongly for this.
Well, do lift me up in prayer. Its this friday, at 7:30p.m. Come join us as well.
Wish me all the best!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book spree & CD Spree!!

Blogshy

Green Chords-State Level 2009