My givings came back...with a little bit of interest!

Due to the recent economy downturn, my business has not been doing so well. I've been suffering for years now and I'm hoping that things would take a turn soon. Hopefully! When Sunday comes, I always think to myself: How to give in such a time like this? I'm in business, so I don't have the luxury of a fixed income. If I give, what's going to happen to me. 

However, I am convicted that no matter what is the economy, I am to give my tithes and offering. No compromise! Its not that God needs it. Its what God's Word has stated and I am to obey. Give I shall, despite how painful it is. Giving is an act of worship. Giving does require sacrifice!


Well, what do you know! The next day, the very amount I gave in my offering, and the amount that I gave to bless others, came back to me! And the amount which I got back was a little bit more than what I have given. This is not the first time, by the way. I have been experiencing this for weeks after weeks now. I haven't penned it out yet coz I'm gathering the evidence! 

 "Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. Malachi 3:10

Anyway, its not in all cases that when we give, God would pay us back the same amount. God's blessings come in many forms. So don't just look at the money aspects, but also look out for His blessings of health, protection, favour and many more! God knows our needs! God bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book spree & CD Spree!!

Blogshy

Green Chords-State Level 2009