Unbeliveable!

The things that has been happening since mid June until recently got my head scratching, like the babe in this pic! 
    

Really? Say what? Speechless? How can that be? 

I was expecting that when there are overwhelming evidence there ought to be a case met out. But..no. Instead, the tables were turned against the ones who acted on the available evidence. With what's going on my beloved land, I can't help but wonder whether I got my law right. All those 3 years of legal study, bar exams, the practice itself, has seemingly gone to waste if things are to go on this way. There seems to be no justice here(have mercy!)

The changes are overwhelming. I don't know what God is doing BUT I do rest assure, that He is not folding His hands in relaxation mode. God has a plan. Perhaps, this turn of event is shaking the people to stop being complacent. To rise up for justice and fairness. To be bold even if its requires us to face off suffering and death. 

When I heard the news initially, I was in great despair. How I prayed and prayed for comfort from God. True enough, God did. God is shaking the people. God is at work. And I sense His Spirit telling me to keep on releasing God's praise into the air. What else that comes into mind is this song: Let the saints be joyful in glory, let the praises of God be in their mouths, and a two edged sword in their hands! 

Lets praise & pray as it will release the river of justice & fairness in this land. Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book spree & CD Spree!!

Blogshy

Green Chords-State Level 2009