Its always the darkest before the dawn

I was looking forward to Malaysia GE13. & it finally has arrived & is already gone. Am I depressed with the results? Yes! But am I gonna give up to bring change in this nation? No. Am I going to mourn & sulk for the loss? No. Do I think this is a failure after all that we've gone through? Nope. Rather, I rejoice! All is not loss! If ever, I shall rejoice because out of the desire to see change in this nation, churches all over Malaysia are willing to set aside their differences/agenda to unite & pray for our nation. The turn out of Christians in the prayer rally hosted throughout Malaysia was huge. More than I have ever seen throughout the past years. The church has awaken. The church is rising! I shall say its not a defeat, but its the beginning! Greater things are yet to come. & I for one am a great believer of the saying 'its always the darkest before the dawn'. One day, Malaysia will achieve true democracy. One day, liberation will come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book spree & CD Spree!!

My ex-Yakuza!

Green Chords-State Level 2009