Eggplant Day!

An uncle dropped by and gave us quite a lot of eggplant today. Since my household is blessed with eggplants, I decided to try out new eggplant recipes which I have tried before at the hawker/food stalls. For lunch, I cooked the deep fried crispy eggplant. I love this dish! I practically live on this dish when I was studying for my CLP at University Malaya. Almost everyday, without fail, I must eat this. Why? Coz I know that veggies are important & compared to the other veges, this is one of the best in my list. When I was done cooking, I was nervous coz I thought I burnt the eggplants while frying them. & when I saw that the eggplants turned black, I lowered the heat. But then the problem was I can see the white color from the flour for frying & in my heart I was like thinking..oh no...that can't be good! And now...for the reveal! Here goes!
Taking a bite of it really brought me to memory lane. Its grace! Grace of God that I am here where I am right now. Thanking Jesus for being there for me during my CLP days. It was a tough year for me as it was one of the hardest exam I've ever taken in my entire life. What is worst is that not many can go through it in 1 sitting. Hmm...how did I get here? Talking about CLP & all...Ok. Focus on the eggplant dish peeps. With much pride, I shall say: the taste corresponds with the looks. Yee haw! Thank God! What I would change the next time round I try this, I'll reduce the sugar or I omit it totally. I totally recommend this dish. Just google it & try! For dinner, I cooked eggplant with crispy ikan bilis. The prep is simple, its healthy & its yum! Here's the pic: g

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book spree & CD Spree!!

Blogshy

Green Chords-State Level 2009