Credits? social standing? Is it?

As the year 2012 is coming to an end, I find myself having to make this decision...either to stay on or leave an old post...either to pick up a new post, which is a new thing/role for me. My superior said this to me when I conveyed my intention to leave a particular post. "He said: Don't leave. Its good for your credits & social standing." He has his point but is credits & social standing all that matters in life? I get that credits & social standing is important & all. But I just don't think that it should be the SOLE consideration. So, in coming to my deliberation, the essential point of consideration for me right now is this: whether it is my passion or not? Is it worth fighting for, taking into light my believes which is tied in to my passion. So I chose to take up the position whereby I can make a difference. Where it can benefit me & the public as well. Its time anyway..for me to give back to society.
I've been thinking as well about the money factor. Credits does help in marketing.But did they really supported the business? If it does, its worth to stay. If not, then say adios! I'm not trying to come across as someone who is money crazy. But lets face it. Having money does helps. However, even if the monetary/business gain is not there, then I'll say its still worth considering especially when it is a matter of personal interest/hobby. Again..the passion! Another point worth mentioning is this: are we growing in knowledge in that particular place? Are we learning there? Why be in an idle place anyway? Just for the title & position? Hmm...shallow I think. Anyway..I have made my decision. Now, I have to live with it & let God lead me accordingly. I always remember what a man of God has said to me, all these years, the steps that I have made, good or bad, God has always been with me. Wow! so touching! Appreciate God for this...& yes, another man of God has said to me..that I am bless with success. And you know what, you don't even have to try! Hahahaha...awesome God! I am humbled! I dare say...it is as what God has said about me. I don't know what's gonna happen next, but...to the year of Jubilee I will go with my new role & position! & why the shoes in here? Coz buying a shoe is not an easy decision for me to make. & nope...there's no rooms for consideration, points or factors...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book spree & CD Spree!!

Blogshy

Green Chords-State Level 2009